Articulations and METs CPD
This one-day CPD course will cover Articulations and METs giving the therapist more hands on tools ....
Mobilisation techniques to the peripheral joints of the body.
Mobilisation of peripheral & vertebral joints using Articulation techniques and manual therapy in a safe and effective manner.
Muscle Energy Techniques (METs) to all commonly treated areas
Course Day Timing
Prompt start at 9:30am and finish at 4:30pm
1 Day £150
*Payable in full at time of booking
- Theory of Articulations and METs
- History of Articulations and METs
- MET; Post-Isometric Relaxation (PIR) and Reciprocal Inhibition (RI)
- When to use within your practice
- Articulations for Peripheral and Vertebral joints
- Patient Screening
- And more
Please see our terms & conditions click HERE