Introduction to Massage – 1 day Course
During this 1day course you will learn how to give a great massage whilst receiving LOT OF MASSAGES!
A one-day course for a complete beginner, suitable for those who:
• Wanting to learn to give a great relaxing massage for family and friends
• Considering the massage diploma course & want a taster day
• There are no entry requirements whatsoever for this course.
• The basic massage techniques that will be covered in the course will include:
• The course day focus will be hands on, spent giving & receiving massage, so be prepared to get stuck in!
This course will provide you with a certificate of attendance. It is NOT a qualification but is a great intro into the world of massage and a great starting block for those looking to attend the diploma courses.
Venue: BTST, Holly Farm, Clipstone Road, Edwinstowe, NG21 9JD
Course delivery: Held during 1 day – 9:30am – 4:30pm
2020 Course Dates:
- Saturday 18th January 2020
- Saturday 11th April 2020
- Saturday 4th July 2020
- Saturday 10th October 2020
Tutor: Becky Tyler, BSc Osteopathy, DIP Sports Massage
Payment on Booking; Full payment required at time of booking.
Course Terms & Conditions: Click here
To book your place on this course simply complete the form below: