Cupping Therapy & Shiatsu CPD
This 1x day Cupping Therapy & Shiatsu CPD course is designed to build on your current manual therapy knowledge, providing you with shiatsu massage techniques and enable the therapist to understand and practice cupping therapy.
Cupping Therapy benefits;
- Reduces tight knots adhesion
- Form of fascial release
- Increases blood flow and tissue repair
- Increases your clients range of movement of joints
- Good to work with Neck and Back pain
- Ideal tool for Sports Therapists
- Reduces overuse of your hands and wrists
Shiatsu Massage Benefits;
- Shiatsu is also a non-invasive therapy that helps reduce stress, tension, anxiety and depression by leaving you relaxed and calm.
- Shiatsu can work the tension and spasms out of the muscles
- Shiatsu helps to improve the circulation and cellular nutrition throughout the body
- Shiatsu helps fatigue and weakness by restoring and maintaining the body’s energy.
- Ideal technique for Sports Therapists
Date: 18th March 2019
Location; The Summit Centre, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 7LL
Course Price; £150
Combination Discount Price: £100 when booked with preceding 4 day Acupuncture course
Tutor: Taught by the renowned Bernard Nolan who is a leading expert in his field. Bernard is qualified in oriental medicine after 5yrs study in Japan and Korea and has been teaching Acupuncture and Dry Needling for many years.
Entrance requirements: In order to take part in this course, you must already have acquired a Level 3 diploma in massage / sports massage or equivalent. We will ask you to provide a copy of your qualification. Please enquire if you are uncertain about your qualification.
Course Structure: The course will consist of 1 day of theory and practical.
- History of Cupping & Shiatsu Massage
- Understanding Myofascial Release
- Hygiene and safe keeping of your cups
- Application and safe use of cups
- Incorporating cupping into your massage routine
- Shiatsu Techniques theory and practical
To secure your place on this course please complete the below form: